Bihar Police Sipahi Model Question Paper
(1) टवर्ग का उच्चारण स्थान है ?
(2) चवर्ग का उच्चारण स्थान है ?
(D) इनमें से कोई नहीं
(3) प, फ, ब, भ, म का उच्चारण स्थान है ?
(4) अन्तः स्थ व्यंजन कितने प्रकार के होते है ?
(5) इनमें से कौन सा शब्द संज्ञा से बना हुआ विशेषण है?
(6) ‘व’ का उच्चारण-स्थान क्या है ?
(7) महेन्द्र का सन्धि विच्छेद क्या है ?
(D) इनमें से कोई नहीं
(8) निम्न मे से दन्तय ध्वनि कौन सी है ?
(D) च, छ
(9) निम्न मे से कंठ्य ध्वनि कौन सी है ?
(10) इनमें से किस शब्द में वर्ण संबंधी अशुद्धि नहीं है?
(11 )आजाद हिन्द फ़ौज की स्थापना किस देश में की गयी थी?
(12) 1946 के तेभेगा आन्दोलन किस वर्तमान राज्य से सम्बंधित है?
[Link Activate] RRB NTPC Exam (2020) Free Travel Pass Download Here
[RRB NTPC Exam Free Travel Pass Download]
The railway recruitment board is going to conduct the RRB NTPC CBT-1 exam from 8th December 2020. Railway Board issue a free travel pass for SC/ST candidates who had uploaded their caste certificate along with the application form.
Candidates can download the RRB NTPC 2020 free travel pass Here, also known as travel authority, right after RRB will publish the exam date and city intimation link. ( RRB NTPC Exam Free Travel Pass Download)
- RRB NTPC 2020 Exam Day Guidelines, SOPs, Last Minute Preparation Guide
How to Download RRB NTPC Exam Free Travel Pass 2020
Step 1: Visit the RRB’s website of your respective region
Step 2: Login using your registration number and date of birth
Step 3: Click on the link which reads ‘Download Free Travel Pass’
Step 4: Your Travel pass will be displayed on the screen
Candidates must note that this is not an e-call letter. The RRB NTPC admit card 2020 will be released after the exam date and city intimation event. (RRB NTPC Exam Free Travel Pass Download)
Note: Railway Board has already clarified that travel passes should be used only for appearing in the RRB NTPC 2020 CBT 1 exam. If a candidate uses a free travel pass for any other purpose or for traveling to another city, strict disciplinary action will be taken against him. Travel passing facility will be available along with the admit card.
Here you can Bookmark our website (https://educationgyan.com) to get the latest updates regarding the Admit Card, Syllabus, and Exam alerts.
UP Police Constable, Fireman and Jail Warder Previous Year Papers Download PDF
UP Jail Warder and Fireman Previous Year Papers Download
In this article, we have compiled for you the list of Previous Year Papers of UP Police Exam. You can download the PDF Files of Previous Year Papers of UP Police Constable, Fireman, and Jail Warder for free here.
For cracking UP POLICE Exam 2020, you need to build a smart preparation strategy that must include the task of practicing Previous Year Question Papers as it will help in improving your speed and accuracy. So, to enhance your chances of clearing the UP POLICE Exam, we have compiled the list of Previous Year Papers in this article. You can download the PDF Files of Previous Year Papers Uttar Pradesh Police Constable, Fireman as well as Jail Warder, from the table given below:
let’s have a look at some major benefits of Practicing Previous Year Papers of UP POLICE Exam—
These Uttar Pradesh Police Previous Years Papers contain questions that have come in the previous year’s Exams.
- Briefs you about the exam pattern.
- It gives you a real-time experience of attempting the actual Exam paper.
- It aids your preparation by providing you with practice questions that appeared in last year’s exam.
- You can self analyze the level of your preparation by attempting the Previous year question paper, strictly adhering to the guidelines.
- This RRB NTPC Previous Years Question Paper helps you in identifying the difficult sections/topics.
- It gives you a brief understanding of the section-wise weightage of the ination.
- Solving these previous year’s question papers gives you a better idea of the question paper and level of examination.
- Increases your confidence level and improves you.
UP Police Previous Year Papers
|UP Police Constable 26 Oct 2018 Question Paper||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|UP Police Constable 18 June 2018 Question Paper||DOWNLOAD PDF|
UP Police Previous Question Papers – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the time duration for the UP Police Exam for Constable, Fireman, and Jail Warder Posts?
The time duration for the UP police Exam is 120 Min.
How can I download UP Police Constable Old Question Papers?
Aspirants can get the Previous years Solved Papers from our article EducationGyan.com easily.
How many marks are given for Up Police Exam?
The Exam will be 150 MCQ with 02 Marks.
Who is conducting the UP Jail Warder and Fireman Exam?
The exam will be conducted by the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Board authority.
Will solving previous years’ papers boost my UP Police Exam Preparation?
Yes, practice is the key to success, solving previous years’ papers will give you clarity about the types of questions that are asked in the examination, that is the reason why we have given the links for previous years’ papers in the article.
For Latest Update Join Our Social Media Handles:
MPPEB: Group-3 Sub Engineer Practice Set 2020
MP Sub Engineer Practice Set 2020
(1) Choose the most suitable determiner for the given sentence:
You can catch _____ bus from this station to reach your destination, as all buses from here pass through your hometown.
(2) Choose appropriate articles for the given sentence:
Can you switch on _____ light, please? _____ Sun has set and it’s dark inside ____ room.
1. the, The, a
2. the, A, a
3. the, The, the
4. a, The, a
Answer:- the, The, the
(3) Choose the correct adverbial clause for the given sentence:
_____________________, he was making sandwiches.
1. Although we had arrive
2. In spite of arriving
3. When we arrived
4. As we arriving
Answer:- When we arrived
(4) Choose the appropriate prepositions for the given sentence:
____ chasing a bird, the cat jumped _____ the window and landed ____ the soft grass outside.
1. While, through, on
2. On, from, in
3. During, at, on
4. At, along, in
Answer:- While, through, on
(5) Choose the appropriate verb to complete the given sentence:
Can you _____ me the way to the bus stop, please?
(6) Choose appropriate conjunctions for the given sentence:
8) 9) Dad would finish having his soup_____ the rest of his family, ____ he liked to have it hot.
1. whether, for
2. while, so
3. before, after
4. before, because
Answer:- before, because
(7) Choose the option that is appropriate to fill in the blanks in the given sentence:
Teachers have to generally _____ their students so that they ______ well in their studies.
1. motivating, performing
2. motivate, perform
3. motivation, performance
4. motivated, performed
Answer:- motivate, perform
(8) Choose the option that best transforms the sentence into its other voice:
This house is cleaned every day by the cleaning woman.
1. Every day, this house is cleaned.
2. The house is being cleaned by the cleaning woman.
3. The cleaning woman is clean the house every day.
4. The cleaning woman cleans this house every day.
Answer:- The cleaning woman cleans this house every day.
(9) Choose the option that best transforms the sentence into its other voice:
The candidate has written all the answers correctly.
1. Answers are written correctly by the candidate.
2. All the answers were being written correctly by the candidate.
3. All the answers have been written correctly by the candidate.
4. All the answers are being written correctly by the candidate.
Answer:- All the answers have been written correctly by the candidate.
(10) Choose the option that correctly spells the words to be filled in the given sentence:
The _______ of the school said that the boy behaved like an _______.
1. principle, angle
2. principal, angel
3. principal, engle
4. principel, angle
Answer:- principal, angel
(11) Choose the correct form of tense for the given sentence:
In ancient times, hostages _____ as security on a treaty.
1. were taken
2. had taken
3. was being taking
4. are taken
Answer:- were taken
(12) Choose the option that is closest in meaning to the highlighted word in the given sentence:
Naina gets very angry over trivial matters and is unable to control her temper.
(13) Choose the option that best fills in the sentence:
Of the three brothers, Ram is ________.
2. the eldest
3. the older
Answer:- the eldest
MP PEB Group 3 Sub Engineer Syllabus 2020 PDF Download <<Click HERE>>
Also, Read | Get the latest Government Jobs Here
FOR LATEST UPDATE JOIN OUR SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES:
Results10 months ago
RRB Group D Result 2022: खुशखबरी! जारी होने वाला है रेलवे ग्रुप ड़ी रिज़ल्ट, इतना रह सकता है कट-ऑफ
Uncategorized3 years ago
UP Lekhpal Free ebook Download PDF
Uncategorized2 years ago
UP Lekhpal Exam 2021: ग्राम समाज और विकास के 50 महत्वपूर्ण प्रश्न
Uncategorized3 years ago
NCF-2005 Important Notes In Hindi || राष्ट्रीय पाठ्यचर्या की रूपरेखा 2005
CTET8 months ago
UP Teacher Vacancy 2023: योगी सरकार का तोहफा, 51 हजार शिक्षक भर्ती जल्द, CTET-UPTET क्वालीफाई को मिलेगी एंट्री
Syllabus3 years ago
Best Books for Army Public School (AWES) PGT/TGT/PRT Teacher Exam 2020
CTET9 months ago
CTET Exam: 28 व 29 दिसंबर परीक्षा में पूछे गये थे, जीन पियाजे सिद्धांत से सवाल, यहाँ पढ़ें
Uncategorized3 years ago
Essay on Ramayana In Sanskrit || रामायण संस्कृत निबंध