SSC MTS Admit Card 2021: Get Details of Exam Centers and Exam Day Instructions
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will be soon released application Status & Admit Card for attending Paper-I Exam for Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) 2021. Now the Exam is very close, so you should download your Admit card. (SSC MTS Admit Card 2021)
SSC MTS Regions wise Admit Card links
|North Eastern Region||Arunachal, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura||Guwahati||sscner.org.in|
|Eastern Region||West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha, Jharkhand & Andaman and Nicobar Islands (UT)||Kolkata||sscer.org|
|Southern Region||Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu & Puducherry (UT)||Chennai||sscsr.gov.in|
|Western Region||Maharashtra, Gujrat, Goa, Union Territory of Daman, Diu, Dadra, and Nagar Haveli||Mumbai||sscwr.net|
|North Western Region||Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Chandigarh (UT)||Chandigarh||sscnwr.org|
|Northern Region||NCT of Delhi, Rajasthan, and Uttrakhand||New Delhi||sscnr.net.in|
|Karnataka Kerala Region||Karnataka, Kerala & Lakshadweep (UT)||Bengaluru||ssckkr.kar.nic.in|
|Central Region||Uttar Pradesh & Bihar||Prayagraj||ssc-cr.org|
|Madhya Pradesh Region||Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh||Raipur||sscmpr.org|
How to Download SSC MTS Admit Card 2021?
- First, Log on to the official SSC website.
- then select the option of ‘Admit Card’. the number of links of regional websites of the commission will appear on the page.
- Select the region as you have chosen during registration
- after that Enter login credentials such as Registration Number and Date of Birth on the page that opens.
- Alternatively, aspirants can also enter their names to avail of their hall tickets.
- Admit card will appear on the computer screen.
- we advise you to verify all the details like name, registration number, examination center, etc. given on the admit card.
- you can download the admit card and print a colored copy of it.
Candidate Must Cross varify Details on SSC MTS Admit Card 2021 given below
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s name
- Date and Time of Examination
- Roll number
- Registration Number
- Mailing Address
- PwD Candidate (if applicable)
- Date of birth
- Candidate’s signature
- Candidate’s photograph
- Name and address of examination center allotted to the student
- The medium of Question Paper
Required Documents with SSC MTS Admit Card 2021
the candidate required to carry a government-issued identity proof or identity card. They can show any one of the following documents as a photo identity proof at the exam center.
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- University/ College ID Card
- Voter’s ID
Note: They must carry at least 3 passport size photos the same as the one uploaded online to paste in the attendance sheet.
Exam Day Instructions for SSC MTS
SSC MTS 2021 Admit card will also have a list of instructions that all aspirants must read carefully and follow. Students must follow certain rules and regulations to ensure the smooth running of the exam procedure:
- Candidates must report to their designated SSC MTS 2021 center 45 minutes to 1 hour prior to the examination time.
- They must bring a copy of their to admit card, original identity proof, and stationery as permitted.
- Items like calculators and log tables, electronic watches with facilities of calculator, paper chits, mobile phones or pagers will not be allowed in the exam hall.
- Students must mark their answers on the optical response sheet provided.
- Individuals can approach the Invigilator or Center Supervisor present in the exam hall for any technical assistance, first aid emergency or any information regarding SSC MTS 2021 exam.
- JKCET 2021 Admit card should be preserved until the entire recruitment process is over.