SSC CGL Online Application 2020 @ www.ssc.nic.in
SSC CGL Online Application 2020: All the aspirants who are looking for a Govt. job through the SSC exam must this article carefully. The Official notification for SSC CGL 2020-21 will be released on 15th September 2020. The Online Application Process for SSC CGL 2020 exam will also be started on 15th September 2020. Here, we are going to share important information on SSC CGL Online Application 2020 Process, Direct Registration Link, Steps to Apply Online, Important Dates, & other details. The last date to apply online for SSC CGL 2020 Exam will be 15th October 2020.
Braff Description About SSC CGL Examination 2020-2021
About SSC CGL
Staff Selection Commission has been one of the most desirable organizations for Government exams in India. It conducts Combined Graduate Level – SSC CGL exam every year for recruitment to non-technical Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ non gazetted posts in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of the Government of India.
Every year thousands of vacancies are filled by SSC in Government departments. Govt. jobs are the most sought after career choice in India. More so, the government is focusing on providing better facilities and services in every aspect of our lives. Govt is focusing on the development of our country and to do that millions of jobs will be created in the coming years. SSC is the leading Govt. organization that provides employment to lakhs of students in India. A great opportunity lies ahead for all the SSC aspirants.
SSC CGL 2020 Exam Dates
|Notification Release Date||22nd October 2019|
|Online Application Process Duration||22nd October -25th November 2019|
|SSC CGL Tier-I Application Status Out||from 28th January 2020|
|SSC CGL Admit Card 2020 Tier-I||20th February 2020|
|SSC CGL 2020 Tier-I Exam Date||3rd to 9th March 2020 (CBE)|
|SSC CGL Tier-I Result||April-May 2020|
|SSC CGL Tier-II & III Admit Card||June 2020|
|SSC CGL 2020 Tier-II Exam Date||22nd June to 25th June 2020|
|SSC CGL 2020 Tier-III Exam Date||22nd June to 25th June 2020|
|SSC CGL Tier-IV Exam Date||To be notified|
How to Apply Online for SSC CGL 2020 Exam
- Click on the official link for SSC CGL Apply Online which is provided above on this page or Go to the official website of SSC (https://ssc.nic.in/).
- The registration link for SSC CGL 2020 will open up in the new window.
- Click on the New User / Register Now link.
- To begin with the online registration for SSC CGL 2020, a candidate needs to provide basic details of themselves like name, parents name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, etc.
- Click on the submit button to submit your online registration form of SSC CGL 2020. It is advised that candidates verify their details before submitting the form. All the candidates will be issued Registration ID for SSC CGL 2020 exam.
- In the next step, candidates are required to upload photograph and signature by following the requisites mentioned by Staff Selection Commission of India.
- Photograph – The photograph of a candidate must be clicked in front of white color or light-colored background. The size of the photograph must be more than 4 kb and less than 12 kb in size. The resolution of the photograph must be 100*120 pixels in width and height.
- Signature – The signature provided by the candidate must be in black or blue ink on a white sheet. The scanned copy of the signature that needs to be submitted must be in jpg format and it should be more than 1 kb and less than 12 kb in size. The resolution of the image should be 40*60 pixels in width and height.
- Login with registered ID and password to complete the Part-II of the application form of SSC CGL 2020.
- After filling out the application form, candidates must preview the entire application of SSC CGL 2020 once to look for any glitches in the form, if any as the application form once submitted cannot be edited again.
- Click on the Final Submit button after previewing the complete online SSC CGL 2020 application form.
It is advised that Candidates download and get print copies of submitted application form of SSC CGL 2020