Mechanical Engineering Diploma Course Launch By Maruti Suzuki
Maruti Suzuki Training Academy has launched a new three-year course called Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. this course will be conducted in collaboration with the Haryana State Board of Technical Education (HSBTE) and is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) was signed between Maruti Suzuki India Limited and Haryana Government.
let’s see some important details:
- he fee for the course is Rs 4,500 for each student for a year (two semesters).
- This specialized course is spread over three years comprising six semesters. A total of 26 subjects with minor and major projects will be imparted based on HSBTE guidelines.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with specialization in Tool and Die Design at its Centre of Excellence at Government Polytechnic, Manesar.
- The fee for the course is Rs 4,500 for each student for a year (two semesters). MSIL will make a one-time capital investment of Rs 80 lakhs towards procurement, installation and commissioning of machinery required for the course.
- After completion of this course, students will be equipped with a specialized skill set like die design, die fitting and maintenance related skills.