Branches: Trichy, Coimbatore, Bangalore, Kochi, Hyderabad, Allahabad, Kanpur, New Delhi, Madurai
Countries Dealing In: Australia, Canada, UK, NewZealand, USA, Singapore, Dubai, Ireland, Germany, France
Estabilished In: 1997
IMTP (Institute of management training and placement) was established in 1997 as a training and consulting company for management and training to support the small and medium industry. IMTP collaborated with the Institute of Small Business Services, an organization under the Ministry of Industry, Government of India for the joint venture program, which is recognized as one of the first places in the country the field of training of entrepreneurs.
Since IMTP has trained over 3,700 students in the field of Management and Information Technology, in cooperation with the Government of India. MPPI also teamed with universities like the University of Madras and Bharathiyar University, Coimbatore for joint programs in the field of management.
IMTP became a limited company in May 2003, under the banner of IMTP Consultancy Services (Chennai) PVT LTD located in Coimbatore. It is now one of the leading consulting organizations in India to work in all major cities in India, IMTP helps students realize their dreams abroad for the past 18 years. More than 15 000 students have benefited from our experience and knowledge. We analyze the strengths and weaknesses, and interests of individual students and provide the most appropriate program, the university and the country for each of them. We also provide expert advice on the visa issuing procedures, which is an integral part of the whole process of training abroad.
IMTP, a leader in professional education in consulting foreign partner with leading universities around the world to provide training at various levels, and higher education for eligible students.
Many scholarships are offered for students who are seeking Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses in the UK. The scholarship can range from £500 – £5000, depending on the university, the course, student’s academic background and experience.
Typically the universities award scholarship to students who have very good academic background, good GRE/GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS scores.
Below are some of the universities which offer scholarships to deserving students :
|1||Anglia Ruskin University||GBP 2000|
|2||German Institute of Science and Technolgy||Upto 100%|
|3||Heriott Watt University, Dubai||Upto 100%|
|4||JCU, Singapore||Upto 50%|
|5||Lasalle Singapore||Upto 50%|
|6||Liverpool Hope University,Uk||Upto 25%|
|7||Republic Polytechnic,Singapore||Upto 80%|
|8||Segi University College,Malaysia||Upto 30%|
|9||University of Bedfordshire ,UK||GBP 1500|
|10||University of Bournemouth,Uk||Upto 50%|
|11||University of Lincoln,UK||Up to 10%|
|12||University of Nottingham ,UK||Upto 50%|
|13||University of Nottingham,Malaysia||Upto 100%|
|14||University of Plymouth ,UK||GBP 2000|
|15||University of Wollongong, Dubai||Upto 100%|
USA Visa Requirements
US consulate brought before the interview appointment system. On that date, the applicant must appear for a personal interview. The applicant must satisfy the visa officer that he / she has sufficient funds to cover the costs of education. The applicant must prove that he / she has close ties with India, as well as that he / she is not an intending immigrant. In answering questions, you must be concise and to the point.
Do not be surprised or angry if the employee is not able to check all the documents, which are borne by the applicant. Because employees have very little time for each candidate, they may not be able to consider many or even documents at once. Therefore, we must be prepared to explain their positions orally and answered all the questions quickly, patiently and confidently.
The applicant will be informed if he / she has been granted or refused a visa on the same day. The name of the university, including the I-20 was presented at the Consulate will also be made to the passport. Therefore, we recommend very carefully to make the final choice of university. If for any reason your visa is rejected in the first attempt, you can again after 3 days.
The following is a list of some of the documents that you are supposed to carry along with you on the day of VISA interview:
- Passport having validity of atleast six months
- Visa Fee Receipt
- Interview Appointment Letter
- I-20 and Admission Letter from the University / College mentioning the total cost of education in USA (If You have received Admission letters / Rejection letters from more than one University, carry all of them)
- Evidence of Scholarship / Aid / Grant, if any
- Sponsorship Letter
- Educational Certificates, Degrees, Diplomas & Mark sheets
- Score Reports of TOEFL and GRE / GMAT / SAT
- Work Experience Certificate / Reference Letter from Employer, if Employed
- Bank Statements / Pass Books of the sponsors for the last Three Years
- Summary Statement of Assets and Total Income of Family Members
- Income Tax papers of the sponsor and his Family for the last 3 years
- Proof of all movable and immovable assets
Australia Visa Requirements
Australian Student Visa applications are processed by Australian High Commission, New Delhi. Student now have to apply, if eligible, under SVP (Streamlined Visa processing), which has replaced PVA (Pre-Visa Assessment). The following is the list of documents to be submitted along with the Visa application:
- Visa Application fee payable by Bank Draft favouring “Australian High Commission, New Delhi”
- Completed application form – 157A
- Nomination form 956 to be completed only if you are lodging through an agent
- Student has to pay the 1st Semester Fee and will then receive e-COE (Electronic-Confirmation Of Enrollment) from the institution
- Passport – Original passport is not required, instead all pages of current and previous passports, if any, to be notarized.
- Four recent passport size photos
- Statement of Purpose
- “Details of Relatives” form
- Guardianship form, if the student is under 18 years of age
- IELTS / TOEFL / PTE Scores
- All Mark sheets, Certificates, Degrees and Diplomas
- Reference letter from current employer and previous employer, if employed
- Affidavit of support from Sponsor
- Affidavit of support from Student
- Bank Statement / Bank Passbook for the last 3 months and current balance certificate
- Income Tax returns of the sponsor for the last 3 years
- Property Documents along with Valuation Report
- Details of acceptable funds in the form of a table / matrix
- Evidence of relationship with the sponsor
- Bank loan Sanction Letter (if applicable)
- Other Liquid Assets like Fixed Deposits, etc.
New Zealand Visa Requirements
You will need a student visa if you want to come to New Zealand to study full time for more than 3 months. You only get a student visa to study in a course in an educational institution, which is registered and approved by the Qualifications Authority in New Zealand. Applications for student visas are processed New Zealand Immigration Service, New Delhi.
Your student visa will be issued for a longer period of your tuition fees have been paid. If you study the long-term courses in high school, university or polytechnic you usually pay tuition each year. visa application must be submitted at least two months before the start date of the course.
New Zealand Pre-visa Document Checklist
- Student Visa Application Form
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Visa Fee payable by Demand Draft favoring “New Zealand Immigration Service” payable at New Delhi
- Covering Letter
- Statement of Purpose
- Offer Letter from the Institution
- Guarantee of Accommodation or arrangements made
- Financial Undertaking Form
- Affidavit of Support from Sponsor
- Authorization Letter from Sponsor
- Evidence of Funds and Income in the form of:
- Loan Sanction letter
- Bank Statements / Bank Passbooks for past 6 months, not more than one week old
- Other movable and immovable Assets
- Chartered Accountant Statement / Summary Statement
- Last 3 years income tax papers of all family members
- If Tuition fee is paid in advance, then attach copy of fee receipt
- Educational Certificates, Mark sheets, Degrees and Diplomas
- IELTS / TOEFL score
- Supplementary Information Form
- Work Experience Certificate, if employed
- Police Clearance Certificate from Regional Passport Office
- Medical & T.B. X-ray Certificates from Panel Doctor
UK Visa Requirements
UK Student Visa application should be made at the nearest VFS Application center. Originals of all financial and academic documents should be submitted at the time of Visa application. The student will be called for personal interview at the British Deputy High Commission, only if required.
Documents That are Required For a Student Visa
- Student Visa Application Form
- Photograph – size 2 inches x 2 inches
- CAS statement from the Institution (CAS – Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies)
- TOEFL / IELTS score, if applicable
- Valid Passport
- Visa fees to be paid Online
- Copies of Academic Mark sheets and Certificates
- Work Experience Certificates, if applicable
- Proof of payment of fees, if applicable
- Proof of Funds – Applicants must demonstrate that they have sufficient liquid assets to pay the tuition fees, living expenses and travelling cost without engaging in employment in UK. Even Bank Loans are accepted.
- Letter from the sponsor
- Medical Report from an Approved Panel Doctor
Mr. Gigeo Sakkarayas
#73, L.B. Road, 1st Floor,
Adayar (Opp. Adayar Telephone Exchange),
Chennai – 600 020 – INDIA
Door# 47, F.Block, 2nd Floor
1st Main Road,Anna Nagar(East)
Mobile- 91-98840 60706
Mr. K. Sasidharan Nambiar
39, Anusham Towers
II Floor, 100 Feet Road, Gandhipuram
Coimbatore – 641012 – INDIA
1132-36, Natraj Medicare,
Opp to Central Theatre,
Telephone- 91-422-2493050, 3208090
Mr. Vivek Verma
Plot 70, Shivbagh,
Near Ravindra Bharathi School,
Ameerpet, Hyderabad – 500016 – INDIA
Telephone- 91-40-23754929, 23754930, Fax: 91-40-23747918
Mobile- 91-93930 38081, 98480 28081
#739, 10th Main,
4th Block, Jayanagar
Bangalore- 560011 – INDIA
Telephone- 91(80) 32719245 / 22447251
Mr. Dixit Kapoor
Best Overseas education consultants in INDIA.
They have each and every thing in their office with good staff and a quality staff with fully trained. Guys just belive them they will show u the right way for best and better future.