Destination America, Delhi
Location: Nehru Place
Branches: Lajpat Nagar
Countries Dealing In: USA
Estabilished In: 2008
Destination America is a gateway or say your passport to higher education in the United States. They provide high quality services for counseling students to get higher education in the United States. Either they have the information, or they’ll get the information you might need to successfully apply and be accepted into the well-known US universities.
The organization was established in New Delhi in January 2008, Mr. Satish Talreja, when he returned to India after completing his master’s degree in computer science from Florida International University in Miami, Florida, USA.
Finding American universities: an impossible task!
The entire application process and get recognition Reputed American universities is a long and intense and takes more than a year in most cases. It can be divided roughly into nine steps as described below:
1. The process, of course, starts with you making a decision to pursue graduate studies in the United States. The next step is to start preparing the necessary tests such as the GRE for MS / PhD degrees in management GMAT, SAT / ACT for undergraduate degrees, USMLE for medical reasons, DAT / NBDE for dentistry and LSAT for law degrees. You must at the same time to start preparing for a mandatory TOEFL / IELTS, as well.
2. The second step is to identify the universities that are most appropriate for your area and that match your profile, taking into account your academic achievements, your score provided on the GRE / GMAT / SAT or other tests, your research interest and, in some cases, the place preference in the United States. What this means is that time to your profile is strong enough for a particular university, you in the short list? Remember that if you ask a university that is too high rankings for your profile, there is a good chance that your application is rejected. And if you ask a university that is too easy to fall in line with your profile, you will not get quality education you deserve. So basically, you need to find the right match between your profile and the University profile.
Selection of the working group from 10 to 15 of about 500 existing institutions in the United States is difficult. Despite this variety can be confusing, it has a positive side. With so many agencies to choose from, it is almost always possible to find one or more establishments that meet your academic and financial requirements, and provide an environment in which you feel comfortable. Do not leave this important decision to a friend or relative, or select only the most famous institutions. There may be other more appropriate institutions to your needs and requirements.
When deciding which schools to apply, you must:
Identify specific universities that meet your specific research interests and scientific, context and objectives.
Get information about the following important features of these programs and universities.
Authorities faculty, reputation and scientific interests.
How selective is the program? you will be
be able to meet the demands of their admissions?
Institutional and (if necessary) accreditation program.
The direct and indirect costs (tuition, fees, books, living expenses, health insurance), and the availability of financial assistance.
the degree requirements and courses
institutional objects (libraries, computers, laboratories, etc.)
Graduate job search success (employment)
The most important factors in the selection are the availability of the field of study and the quality of teaching and research in this area. A good strategy is to identify the universities to choose the United States in the region, which moves in your area of interest, then find the regional institutions that offer your field of study. For example New York Finance / Banking, Texas for the chemical / petroleum, California for computers / IT, industrial engineering / automotive Michigan, etc.
Use the online catalogs, brochures and other publications, to explore the full range of options. Using the worksheet, it is easy to eliminate institutions that are too expensive, not meeting your individual needs, or have admission requirements that are too high or too low. Gather as much information as possible, as much as possible on the specific programs and institutions, with the help of Google search. The more you know about the school, the better. Universities are looking for a student who really wants to be there in order to have a solid answer to the question of why you want to be out there is imperative.
4. The next step is to prepare documents such as statement of intent, letters of recommendation, transcripts, supporting affidavit, bank statements, etc. All these documents should preferably go to university in the same package to facilitate the application process for you, and universities.
Ensure that the application dossier contains all the documents and information required in the office of university admissions. Incomplete applications will not be considered until all the missing documents will not be sent. This means that the time may be lost, and the places and grants may be awarded time all the material sent.
Students should make a list before sending in their application. For most applications, you need the following:
Letter: A cover letter is the applicant and the list of documents in the package. The letter must also contain the name and correct address of the student and the correct name and address of the person who is supposed to get the application. Be sure to include your email address as well. If the documents are not available, it is an opportunity to explain why. The cover letter should always be printed and signed.
A completed application form: Type or print application. Minimize corrections, smudges and deletions. Do not leave questions unanswered. If a question does not apply, write “N / A” (not applicable).
Transcripts and diplomas: Transcripts a detailed certification marks, or comparable document showing all courses, evaluation and proof of qualifications obtained for each institution should be subject to all colleges and universities attended, whether or not got the credit or time program has been completed or not. Transcripts must be official and transmitted in their original sealed envelopes. Schools may indicate that they are looking for a minimum average of specific quality (GPA), but can be set up to improve the figure. According to the graduate program, the school may also consider your GPA for course work in your core classes or individual courses for the graduate program.
Reference Letters: The letters must be in a sealed envelope, which is signed by a faculty member at the rear (universities never saw the letters presented in a printed envelope). Students still must provide teachers with details of the program to which they address, and the name of the university and the department. Faculty / teachers can return the letter to the student or send it to the university alone. In this case, students are required to provide teachers with the exact address. However, try to send a letter to the recommendation of the application package. If this is impossible, the covering letter sent with the application must explain their estimated time of arrival of letters and details of who sent them.
Statement of Purpose: university applications generally include a test section in the appendix. This section is about formulated the following sentence: “Please explain why the program is suitable for you and your research topic.” This is called a “Statement of Intent” and is the most important document in the application. Statement allows students to highlight and emphasize personal achievement, goals and objectives for the future. It is distinguished from other students and is one of the decisive factors for admission to the application package. Universities want to choose a bright and motivated students. Choosing the right degree is important for teachers and a long-term reputation of the department and the university.
Registration fee: N Almost all US universities require students to pay tuition fees. This fee is usually between $ 20 – $ 80.
standardized tests: Check with the program
to which you are applying to determine which standardized tests are required (GRE / GMAT / SAT etc.). Since it can take up to six weeks for a university to obtain official test results, do not forget to take good test before the deadline. You must take steps to estimate the relevant official documents sent directly to graduate school admissions office testing service. The test results for more than five years, as a rule, not be eligible admissions, as well as TOEFL and IELTS may not be more than two years. The best results of the TOEFL or IELTS, as a rule, required of all candidates whose native language is not English and who are citizens of countries where English is the official language. Please note that the minimum score required may be different for the type approval to review graduate teaching assistants.
Current Autobiography (CV)
The completed financial certification form, with supporting documents, as the affidavit of support and bank statement.
Send your application and all documents in a large envelope, preferably international courier like DHL, UPS, FedEx, etc. Always keep photocopies of the application materials. Send application well before the deadline. Applications sent after this can not be considered.
The services include but are not limited to:
- A short list of universities based on academic results, scores GRE / GMAT / SAT / TOEFL / IELTS, area of expertise, research interests and preferences of the location in the US, etc.
- Guidelines for the preparation of important documents, such as a statement of intent / Testing / Recommendation Letters / biographical data, etc.
- Preparing documents for sending Guide and the application for admission, transcripts, supporting affidavit, bank statements, etc.
- Guidelines for the Preparation of emails to professors in the United States, with a request for financial assistance in the form of training and scientific research assistants.
- Guide for the preparation of documents, to be held at the US consulate in this important student visa (F1) interview.
- In short, the leadership in everything you need to do to get that coveted degree (BS / MS / MBA / PhD / Law / Medicine) of the “famous” University in the United States.
And all this guidance, advice, information and suggestions come directly to you from someone who has successfully gained the IT Master’s degree of well-known universities in the United States, so you can be reasonably sure that you will get authentic, well researched information and update on all aspects of applying to American universities
1514A, 15th Floor, Eros Corporate Tower
New Delhi 110019
Good Consultancy Services provided
Overall a good Experience